Quantifying the customer journey is all about understanding how customers go from being unaware of your product to ultimately making a purchase and potentially being nurtured into making repeat purchases.
Like it or not, the traditional funnel is no longer the best way to understand the customer journey. The good news is there is a new model that puts the customer journey into a unique perspective and allows marketing and sales to take advantage of every stage a customer goes through on their buying journey.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how the customer journey can be quantified and learn:
- How to avoid mistakes from traditional funnel lead management
- How to operationalize the customer journey
- What external metrics are needed to meet customer expectations
- What internal metrics are needed to measure business impact
Date: Tuesday July 17th
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
- Debbie Qaqish, Principal & Chief Strategy Officer, The Pedowitz Group
- Colby Renton, PMP, Sr.Strategist The Pedowitz Group