The charter of the modern day marketing organization has changed drastically since the mass adoption of marketing automation and CRM. The four-part Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence White Paper illustrates how best in class marketing organizations shape their teams to enhance the prospect and customer experience, and drive meaningful revenue contributions to the business.
In Part 1, you will learn the:
- Impact of changing buyer research and buying processes for both prospects and customers
- Impact of marketing automation
- Basics of the Revenue Marketing Journey and how modern-day organizations progress through the journey
- Key roles within the Center of Excellence
- Key responsibilities of the VP of Revenue Marketing
A Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence consists of three key groups: Demand Generation, Digital and Content, and Marketing Operations. Download the white paper today to learn more about how to better structure your marketing organization.